Water Disconnected?

If your water service has been disconnected for non-payment the bill must be paid in full before service will be restored. The unpaid balance will continue to incur late fees until payment has been received.

The person listed as the responsible party on the water account must be at the residence in order for water service to be restored. If the responsible party is unavailable a liability release form must be completed and the original returned to Town Hall prior to water service being restored.

If you have any questions about this policy please contact Town Hall at 972-294-5555